Yoga course 001. What is yoga?
We are very glad to see you here and we hope to be useful offering you our Yoga Courses. Here you will find some information about online courses and what you will be able to learn if you continue using our website.
- WHAT IS YOGA? -
...PRINCIPLES & METHODS OF YOGA...
...QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ABOUT YOGA...
Estimated time for passing entire course: 4 hours 30 minutes
1. It is very easy to study here. Enroll in the course and start studying the first step.
2. When you have finished with the material you will have to pass a test. If you do not pass the test, please repeat the step.
3. If you receive a sufficient grade you may continue with the next step. It will become visible only when you have passed the test well.
4. When all steps are completed you need to do and hand in the homework. Afterwards you will receive the access code for the next course.
About the course "What is yoga?"
- Yoga definition and the method of yoga
- Two basic yoga principles - forming the foundation of the teaching
- Goal of yoga
- Classification of yoga among other teachings and systems
- Creators of yoga
- Yoga and religion
- Yoga and science
- A little bit about yoga history
- Finding the right yoga school for you
- Costs of yoga studies
- Aspect of freedom in yoga
- Few new terms you need to know when getting to know yoga
- Homework #1 and certificate.